Guidelines for the Bog Brook Cabin Drawing
By entering MCHT’s drawing to win two free nights at the cabin at Bog Brook Cove Preserve, you confirm acceptance of the guidelines below.
- PRIZE: A two-night free stay at MCHT’s cabin at Bog Brook Cove Preserve in the summer of 2021 (provided that MCHT has determined the cabin is safe to open to visitors at that time). The winner will be given a variety of summer dates to choose from. MCHT staff will provide winner with all necessary information about the cabin prior to their trip.
- HOW TO ENTER: Maximum submission 1 per person. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Maine Coast Heritage Trust (MCHT), its agents and employees from any claim or proceeding resulting from your entry. MCHT reserves the right to determine valid entries. Entry deadline is through November 30, 2020. The winner will be randomly selected in December 2020.
- INFORMATION: The personal information you provide (e.g. name, email address, address, phone, etc.) may be saved in our database and used to contact you in the future with news updates, appeals, and other correspondence. Our goal is to provide you with information that is relevant and desirable to you, thus if you wish to opt-out, you may do so at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2020 of the year the drawing starts, and US residents excluding any jurisdiction where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees and directors of MCHT, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate families and/or members of the same household of each are not eligible. Drawing void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- RIGHTS: By accepting prize, winner agrees to release MCHT, its directors, employees, officers, and agents, without limitation, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winning entries will be selected from all eligible entries, at random, by MCHT. Winner will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address with which they entered the drawing. Winners may be required to provide name, address, email address, phone number, and other information in order to fulfill the award.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor and judging organization not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, or misdirected entries.