- Appendix A: Professional Guidance - The nature and structure of your particular conservation project will determine the degree to which advisors need to be involved.
- Appendix B: Reaching Family Consensus on Conservation Projects - The process of conserving land often depends upon family members developing a shared vision for their land. With a common vision, the conservation process proceeds quickly.
- Appendix C: MaineCare - The rules governing MaineCare coverage for nursing homes costs are complex: it’s best to consult with an attorney before taking any steps to transfer or restrict property.
- Appendix D: Siting New Construction - When you draft a conservation plan or easement that allows for future building construction, consider the following questions in planning the location and appearance of new structures.
- Appendix E: Land Conservation Organizations and Agencies - Local and regional land trusts play an essential role in Maine’s conservation community.
- Appendix F: Further Reading - Books, flyers, videocassettes
- Appendix G: Glossary - Definitions from A to U.