Third Thursday: Conservation Successes of 2022!
A monthly virtual series on Zoom
MCHT President and CEO Kate Stookey kicks off the 2023 series with a look at the inspiring work we accomplished for the coast in 2022. Kate will be joined by MCHT Director of Land Protection, Betsy Ham for a look at 2022’s conservation successes and preview the exciting work ahead for MCHT in 2023.
You’ll learn about the broad range of MCHT’s conservation work that encompasses habitat and marsh restoration; making the coast more resilient to climate change; expanding community access; and providing leadership and support on a statewide basis for Maine’s local land trusts.
There will be plenty of time at the end for your questions. We hope you can join us!
Upcoming Third Thursday presentations
- April 20: Owls Head Harbor: A Little Bit of Access Makes a Big Difference
- May 18: The History of Malaga Island
- June 15: The River’s Initiative: Habitat Restoration on the Narraguagus River
- September 21: An Update from Augusta: Conservation News in the Legislature
- October 19: Aldermere Farm: A Virtual Barn Tour
- November 16: The Maine Land Trust Program: Statewide Leadership and Support for Local Land Trusts
Past Third Thursday presentations
View the recordings of our 2022 Third Thursday presentations.