Erickson Fields Preserve, 164 West Street, Rockport, ME
Aldermere/Erickson Fields Fall Celebration
at Erickson Fields Preserve
It’s fall harvest time and there’s a lot to celebrate at Aldermere Farm and Erickson Fields Preserve in Rockport!
Join us at Erickson Fields Preserve for a lively afternoon learning about the wealth of community programming and activities that take place at Aldermere Farm and Erickson Fields throughout the year.
- Harvest some carrots with the Teen Ag Crew!
- Tour the gardens and learn about the thousands of pounds of produce grown here and donated to local food pantries
- Find out how your family can get involved with Kids Can Grow and build your own raised bed at home
- Take a walk on the “Story Walk”
- Meet the Aldermere 4-Hers and their Belted Galloway cows from Aldermere Farm
- Chat with members of The Knox County Gleaners and learn about the Community Wellness Program at Pen Bay Medical Center and our partnership programs that address food insecurity in our local communities
There will be tasty local treats for sale including ice cream from Stone Fox Farm Creamery and burgers made from your local Aldermere beef.
Maine Coast Heritage Trust has launched the Aldermere & Erickson Campaign, to raise at least $3 million for critical new infrastructure and equipment at Aldermere Farm and Erickson Fields that will enable us to better serve the Midcoast community for decades to come.
Come learn about the new Visitor’s Center at Aldermere Farm, trail upgrades, several new structures for Erickson Fields, and more that will be funded by the Campaign.
We’re excited to share the plans with you and answer your questions!
RAIN DATE: Sunday, October 16, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
This event is free and open to the public. No registration is necessary. Gather up your friends and family and drop by to learn about these great community resources!
This event takes place at Erickson Fields, Rockport
This former Rockport dairy farm features a 1.4-mile trail and gardens where young people grow food for the community.
There's now a campaign underway to make Erickson Fields and nearby Aldermere Farm safer, more efficient, and more inclusive for the decades to come! | Learn more