MCHT Field Trips
Maine Coast Heritage Trust offers a variety of exciting field trips to our coastal preserves, including exploring wild islands, watching migrating hawks, and hiking remote coastal trails. Join local community members as well as Maine Coast Heritage Trust members and friends to discover and explore the scenic beauty of Maine's islands and estuaries, observe nesting seabirds, and learn about the history of the people of Maine in these fragile and sometimes harsh environments.
Each MCHT tour is guided by one or more Trust staff members with detailed knowledge of the preserve. Advance registration for some trips is required, and some tours include a fee. For details about where to go and what to bring, click on any of the trips for a full description.
- Wednesday, August 5th 2015: The Goslings Boat Tour
- Saturday, August 8th 2015: Black Island Exploration & Hike
- Tuesday, August 11th 2015: The Goslings Paddle
- Wednesday, August 12th 2015: Our Second Merchant Row Tour
- Tuesday, August 18th 2015: Exploring Cranberry Shores
- Wednesday, August 19th 2015: Long Point Hike
- Wednesday, August 19th 2015: Clapboard Island Boat & Walk
- Saturday, August 22nd 2015: Bold Coast by Boat
Select a start and end date to show trips available between and