By becoming a member of Maine Coast Heritage Trust, you are joining a community of more than 2,500 people helping to conserve and steward the incredible coastline and stunning islands that embody the character of Maine. Your gift will be put to work right away to identify and protect key coastal properties that provide opportunities for exploration, ecological diversity, community well-being, economic vitality and stunning scenic beauty.
- Preserve Guide: a full-color publication with descriptions and directions to 40 of our most spectacular nature preserves, open for your enjoyment. Check out more than 35 of the preserves.
- Maine Heritage: a newsletter published three times per year that features stories about our work to protect special places and provides updates on land conservation along the coast and throughout Maine.
- Annual Report: this publication showcases the ongoing work of MCHT.
- Invitations to Events: You and your family will receive discounts on our summer trips and tours.
- Discounts to the Maine Land Conservation Conference: one of the largest and oldest land conservation conferences in the country. Each year the conference attracts a diverse range of volunteers and professionals for two days of field trips, workshops and discussion groups, addressing the latest ideas in conservation.
Most importantly, you will be making a very positive difference in protecting the islands and coast for all to enjoy now and for future generations. With your help, Maine Coast Heritage Trust will make sure your favorite places remain more than just a memory.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of Maine Coast Heritage Trust, please feel contact our Membership Manager.
Maine Coast Heritage Trust is a charitable tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax I.D. #23-7099105.